TX-850 Gold detector is packed in a strong and standard cartons for exporting. 4pcs/carton
Deliver within 7days after the deposit arrived.
TX-850 Gold detector
The TX-850 Gold detector is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and an unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector. While the TX-850 makes for a highly competent coin-shooting detector, its user interface and features are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin-shooter, you will notice that the TX-850 exhibits slightly lower sensitivity to high-conductivity coins, like a US quarter; this is a result of its specialized design to emphasize sensitivity to small, low conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
1. Elimination - Reference to a metal being "eliminated" means that the detector will not emit a tone, nor light up an indicator, when a specified object passes through the search coil's detection field.
2. Discrimination - When the detector emits different tones for different types of metals, and when the detector "eliminates" certain metals, we refer to this as the detector "Discriminating" among different types of metals.
3. Pinpointing - Pinpointing is the process of finding the exact location of a buried object. Long-buried metals can appear to the eye exactly like the surrounding soil, and can therefore be very hard to isolate from the soil.
4. V.C.O. - Meaning "voltage controlled oscillator", the V.C.O. audio method causes both the audio pitch and the volume to rise as signal strength increases. V.C.O. Improves the user's ability to interpret a target's size and depth.
5. Ground Balance - Ground balancing is the ability of the detector to ignore, or "see through" the earth's naturally occurring minerals, and only sound a tone when a metal object is detected.
6. Target ID - Different types of metals are classified along the arc at the top fo the screen on a 0-100 scale from left to right. A 2-digit numerical reading is also provided in the middle of the display for more precise target identification in Discrimination Mode.